[Haskell-cafe] Lattice and calculation of Least Upper Bounds

Aaron Gray aaronngray.lists at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 15:07:04 UTC 2018

Hi,

I am trying to work out how to use the Algebra.Lattice family of Lattice
data structures.

Firstly how do I construct a lattice ?

What I am wanting to do is to be able to construct a lattice to represent a
multiple inheritance hierarchy. Then I to be able to find the Least Upper
Bound of a set of classes/types. This is in order to find the type of a
multiple case expression.

I am not sure if the Haskell classes are actually applicable ? but if they
are how do I apply them to the following problem please ?

--
Aaron Gray

Independent Open Source Software Engineer, Computer Language Researcher,
Information Theorist, and amateur computer scientist.