[Haskell-cafe] removing a cookie via ghcjs

Jeremy Shaw jeremy at n-heptane.com
Thu Jun 7 17:28:01 UTC 2018

Hello,

There is no underlying 'deleteCookie' support in browsers. Instead you call
'setCookie' and set the expiration date to be in the past. Then the browser
will delete the cookie.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/2144386/how-to-delete-a-cookie

Not sure which getCookie function you are using, but there is likely a
setCookie function nearby.

- jeremy