[Haskell-cafe] Wanted: New Admin for Planet.Haskell.Org

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 03:50:06 UTC 2018

Dear all — the planet.haskell.org server  is a low-maintenance
feed-aggregator that uses the planet venus software to pull together feeds
of haskell-related content. I think it is a great resource, and I’ve used
it for years. For some time the planet at haskell.org address hadn’t been
well-monitored, meaning that requests for adding new rss feeds had
languished. I’ve gone through and tried to act on the outstanding requests,
and will be doing so for the time being. However, I have a lot on my plate,
and would like to pass this responsibility on to a volunteer. It basically
means, on the occasional recipt of an email, logging into the server,
updating a config file, running a command, and logging back out again.

If you’re interested in helping out with this, please contact me.

Cheers,
Gershom