[Haskell-cafe] What is your favourite Haskell "aha" moment?

Alan & Kim Zimmerman alan.zimm at gmail.com
Wed Jul 11 13:26:12 UTC 2018

There was a Functional Programming Meetup in CT recently, by people doing
genomics[1]

Things they emphasized were DSLs, and using parser-combinators and
pretty-printers to do so.

A lot of the work relates to reading data in from standard genomic
databases, and being able to represent what comes out.

Alan

[1]
https://www.meetup.com/Cape-Town-Functional-Programmers/events/242900483/