[Haskell-cafe] [GSoC 2018] Benchmarking Haskell graph libraries

Alexandre Moine alexandre at moine.me
Fri Jul 6 11:16:45 UTC 2018

[ Results are here:
https://github.com/haskell-perf/graphs/tree/master/results/ ]

Hi,

I am french 2nd year student in maths and computer sciences and I am
running a {Google,Haskell} Summer of Code now.

One of my goals is to write a benchmarking suite for graphs libraries in
Haskell (Fgl, Alga, Containers and Hash-Graph) and I reached a state
where I can produce reasonable numbers.

If you are interested, I have wrote a little blog article explaining the
results I obtained:
https://blog.nyarlathotep.one/2018/07/benchmarking-haskell-graph-libraries/

Feel free to comment or to send feedback on the Github :)

--
Alexandre Moine