[Haskell-cafe] Haskell to Ethereum VM ?

Takenobu Tani takenobu.hs at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 02:27:56 UTC 2018

Hi Gregory,

Thank you for much information.
I have heard Cardano, but I did not know the details.

It's amazing!

Although Ethereum VM is stack based virtual machine,
Cardano's IELE(VM) is register based VM!, it's powerfull and beautiful!
In addition, it is protected by semantics.

Umm, High-level safety abstructed language (Haskell based) + register based
VM (IELE) !
It's amazing.

Thank you for telling me details.
I will explore this.