[Haskell-cafe] FRP: Why is Behavior not a Monad?

Ivan Perez ivan.perez at keera.co.uk
Sat Jan 20 17:02:32 UTC 2018

We do have them in Dunai [1], which combines both arrowized and classic FRP
in an efficient and elegant solution. Yampa [2] (Arrowized FRP) can be
built on top of Dunai and we have real games and apps running on top of
this [3].

The issue is described very well in Section 2, "Efficient and Compositional
Higher-Order Streams", by Gergely Patai [4].

Ivan

[1] http://github.com/ivanperez-keera/dunai
[2] http://github.com/ivanperez-keera/Yampa
[3] http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~psxip1/#FRPRefactored