[Haskell-cafe] ANN: capataz-0.0.0.1 - An OTP-like supervisor library for Haskell
romanandreg at gmail.com
Tue Jan 2 15:15:58 UTC 2018
I'm glad to share the release of a new library for supervising Haskell
threads inspired in OTP/Akka called capataz
* Hackage: http://hackage.haskell.org/package/capataz
* Github: https://github.com/roman/Haskell-capataz
* Documentation/Tutorials: https://romanandreg.gitbooks.io/capataz/content/
capataz enhances the reliability of your concurrent applications by
offering supervision of threads that run in your application.
Advantages over standard libraries:
* Links related long-living processes together under a common capataz
supervisor, with restart/shutdown order.
* Set restart strategies (Permanent, Transient, Temporary) on `IO`
sub-routines on a granular level
* Set restart strategies on a pool of long-living worker threads
* Complete telemetry on your supervised threads lifecycle (start, error,
* Drop-in replacement of forkIO invocations
Please feel free to reach out if you are curious and have any
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Haskell-Cafe