[Haskell-cafe] Partial instance of a class

Daniel Peebles pumpkingod at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 15:15:04 UTC 2018

Not sure if everyone just missed my earlier link, but this talk of "Arrow
without arr is useless" seems odd in the face of significant academic work
(with Coq proofs, GHC extension, real-world use case for heterogeneous
metaprogramming, etc.) going into exactly that abstraction.

Here it is again, if you did miss it:
http://www.megacz.com/berkeley/garrows/