[Haskell-cafe] Pointer equality for nullary constructors

David Feuer david.feuer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 22 20:12:46 UTC 2018

Double-barreled continuations don't seem to work well when you want to
abort construction of a recursive structure. Think about
Data.HashMap.Strict.insert. We don't really want to have to walk all the
way back up to the top if we discover that the value pointer we're
inserting is the same as the I've already in the map.

On Feb 22, 2018 2:55 PM, "Carter Schonwald" <carter.schonwald at gmail.com>