[Haskell-cafe] How do you turn off GHC flags?

Christopher Done chrisdone at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 16:20:21 UTC 2018

My bad, it’s defer-type-errors, not deferred-type-errors. I was confused
due to the warning which is called -Wdeferred-type-errors:

TEMP.hs:6:7: warning: [-Wdeferred-type-errors]
    • Couldn't match expected type ‘Int’ with actual type ‘Char’

So there’s a mismatch between these two flags.

Disregard this thread.
​