[Haskell-cafe] web framework

Dennis Raddle dennis.raddle at gmail.com
Sat Feb 10 02:54:28 UTC 2018

Thanks, but what do you think the learning curve will be on PureScript? How
similar to Haskell is it?

I want to balance some factors here. As my initial goal is rapid
prototyping and experimentation, I'd like to use a language I already know
well, in other words Haskell.

But of course even with a familiar language, I'm going into a quite
unfamiliar situation (web programming) and there is a learning curve with
that.

It may be that a language other than Haskell, i.e. PureScript, although
requiring a learning curve, would be more suited to my app's needs and thus
save me grief.

I don't know.
Dennis
​