[Haskell-cafe] rolling span and groupBy for lists

Harendra Kumar harendra.kumar at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 20:50:51 UTC 2018

If there are genuine priorities and if we can afford the luxury to have
those priorities, yes I agree with you. But Haskell is a tiny community
with little resources. Our chances of survival and winning are much
brighter if all of us put our efforts in one direction rather than dividing
them up into tinier parts, in other words set your priorities right for
success. There is no "greater good", everything boils down to our own good,
if the ship sinks we all sink together with it. Most successful projects
are successful because of the focused efforts driven from top. Diversity
and competition is always good as long as it is driven by genuine needs. I
sincerely wish that SLURP is successful and mitigates all problems plaguing
the ecosystem, but I doubt that the wish will come true.

-harendra