[Haskell-cafe] References for topological arguments of programs?

Olaf Klinke olf at aatal-apotheke.de
Mon Dec 10 21:05:03 UTC 2018

I suggest to use Bhavik Mehta's page haskellformathematicians.wordpress.com if we can not find a more official place for it on haskell.org. At this point I'd like to thank Haskell Café member Sergiu Ivanov for inspiring me to start working on this.

Does anyone know whether literate haskell can be used to generate html?

Olaf