[Haskell-cafe] What is the best way to search information on Haskell Cafe?

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 17:09:12 UTC 2018

Often, the best way to search pretty much anything is to let one of the big
search engines do it: they're usually even better at it than a site's own
search functionality (with the result that things like mailing lists
usually don't bother to provide their own, they just invite the search
engines to index the whole archive). So something like "site:
mail.haskell.org inurl:haskell-cafe some search string" in google / bing /
ddg / whatever (the exact syntax may vary by search engine).

On Fri, Aug 31, 2018 at 12:59 PM Rodrigo Stevaux <roehst at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am new to mailing lists. Like really new.

brandon s allbery kf8nh
allbery.b at gmail.com