[Haskell-cafe] cpphs broken on GHC 8.6.1

Adam Bergmark adam at bergmark.nl
Sun Aug 12 20:49:49 UTC 2018

After adding MonadFail[1] instances to polyparse, cpphs compiles:
https://github.com/bergmark/polyparse/commit/8a69ee7e57db798c106d8b56dce05b1dfc4fed37.
This probably needs some CPP to support older GHCs, perhaps enabling `
-XNoMonadFailDesugaring` is the recommended approach until GHC 8.8.

Cheers,
Adam

[1] https://wiki.haskell.org/MonadFail_Proposal