[Haskell-cafe] Fwd: [Haskell] [ANNOUNCE] GHC 8.6.1-beta1 available

Alan & Kim Zimmerman alan.zimm at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 08:35:44 UTC 2018

For Debian testing I added the following

```
    linux64-ncurses6:
      8.6.0.20180810:
        url:
https://downloads.haskell.org/~ghc/8.6.1-beta1/ghc-8.6.0.20180810-x86_64-deb8-linux.tar.xz
        sha256:
69e2e5c579e71c5fed1cf9be9760af4bce5f99865211c8eb6073722b8baffbd9
```

Which points to the version I would normally download and install, and is
picked up by `stack setup`.

Alan