[Haskell-cafe] need to find generated reflex/reflex-dom docs

Sridhar Ratnakumar srid at srid.ca
Thu Apr 26 01:52:39 UTC 2018

This doesn't directly answer your question but another way to get docs for reflex, including the other packages, is to use hoogle.

Assuming your reflex project is based on reflex-project-skeleton[1], the following command will start a local hoogle server for all packages in your project (this includes reflex, reflex-dom, jsaddle, etc.):

nix-shell -A shells.ghc --run "hoogle serve --local -p 8080"

cheers,
-srid

[1] https://github.com/ElvishJerricco/reflex-project-skeleton