[Haskell-cafe] downgrading GHC version on a Mac

Matt parsonsmatt at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 18:13:57 UTC 2018

I do not have a system GHC installed. For tools that need it (eg cabal), I
have an alias `stack-shell` that does `stack exec --no-ghc-package-path
zsh`. You can use that, with a given resolver (that corresponds to the GHC
version you want) to have a shell open with the GHC you want to use
available "globally." I find that this keeps things clean and easy to
understand.

Matt Parsons