[Haskell-cafe] EduHaskell

Stuart A. Kurtz stuart at cs.uchicago.edu
Mon Sep 25 00:19:24 UTC 2017

Dear Martin,

Here's the URL for our first lecture:

	http://cmsc-16100.cs.uchicago.edu/2017/Lectures/01/intro.php

It is idiosyncratic, but then, so am I ;-). My experience is that Chicago students love little bits of history that help contextualize what they're learning, and these notes reflect that.

We'll be putting up additional lectures as we go. It's pretty easy to find the 2016 version of the class, but it looks like we'll be reworking much of the material.

Peace,

Stu

Stuart A. Kurtz
Professor, Department of Computer Science and the College
Director of Undergraduate Studies for Computer Science
The University of Chicago