[Haskell-cafe] Adding a DB Connection Pool to a Web Application

Steven Leiva leiva.steven at gmail.com
Fri Oct 27 13:16:03 UTC 2017

Hi will - I wanted to thank you for your reply.
It seems like with runStderrLoggingT, I'd have to start learning about monad
transformers. I know that this is something that I have to learn eventually; I'm
100% convinced of that, but for now I am going with an orphaned instance of
MonadLogger IO. As soon as I wire up the database, I'll start on monad
transformers. I've been told that Stephen Diehl is a good resource for it.
Thank you very much.