[Haskell-cafe] Galois is hiring

Eric Mertens emertens at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 23:04:51 UTC 2017

Hello,

Galois is growing again!  We're looking for researchers, principal
investigators, software engineers, including those with expertise in
functional programming, formal methods, machine learning, embedded systems,
computer security, or networking. For the exact available positions, please
have a look at our website: http://galois.com/careers

We now have three locations: Portland, Ore.; Arlington, Va.; and Dayton,
Ohio. There are positions available at all locations.

We are looking for people to work on-site, not remotely.  Mostly, we are
looking for candidates who are already authorized to work in the US, but in
exceptional situations we can work with the candidate to obtain the
necessary documentation.

If you are interested, please apply through the web site. If you have
questions about working at Galois, you're welcome to contact me directly.

Best regards,
Eric Mertens
glguy