[Haskell-cafe] Job opportunity at Scrive

Marcin Szamotulski mszamot at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 20:10:29 UTC 2017

Hi Jonathan,

I am interested and I will be at Haskell exchange too. Are you interested
in using Purescript. It can be integrated with javascript codebases, there
are binding for react and you can keep writting free monad dsl's :). You
can even share haskell types on both ends of the wire.

Recently I gave an introductory talk about it at Monadic Warsaw meetup:
https://youtu.be/klpKIs84_bU

See you in London,
Marcin Szamotulski
https://marcinszamotulski.me