[Haskell-cafe] claiming maintainer position of a HackageDB package

Guillaume Hoffmann guillaumh at gmail.com
Wed Oct 4 14:22:53 UTC 2017

Hi,

I would like to submit a new version of the following package:

https://hackage.haskell.org/package/mime-string

Unfortunately, I only received private consent from the current
maintainer that I would become the maintainer of this package, more
than one month ago. Since then I had not received any answer to my
request and I cannot upload a new version to HackageDB.

Is there a procedure I could summon to become the maintainer of this
package on HackageDB?

Thanks

Guillaume

PS: for the anecdote, darcsden needs this new version of mime-string.