[Haskell-cafe] Arrows and streaming/piping

PY aquagnu at gmail.com
Wed Nov 22 09:12:58 UTC 2017

Hello, Cafe!

There is a statement that Arrows can be used as streaming approach.
Arrows are very new for me, so my question may looks stupid, but would
somebody show me clean and simple example how it will look? Lets suppose
we have function `getLines` which returns `IO [String]`, a lot of lines
:) And I want to process them as I do it with streaming library (or
pipes) - with constant space.

If it's true, then I can use Arrows instead of pipes, right?

===

Best regards, Paul