[Haskell-cafe] uninstalling libraries

Ben Franksen ben.franksen at online.de
Wed Nov 15 10:34:07 UTC 2017

I recommend cabal new-build. I am using it ever since it came out and
never looked back. You can have the cake and eat it.

Yes it's not yet fully stable and every once in a while I have to remove
dist-newstyle and do a clean re-build. This happens mostly when I pull
changes to the cabal file and is still *much* faster than re-building
all dependencies.

Cheers
Ben