[Haskell-cafe] Functional programming job opportunity

Nathan van Doorn nathan at myrtlesoftware.com
Wed Nov 8 10:04:43 UTC 2017

Myrtle is looking for skilled developers to join our growing development
team and assist with the development of our core compiler technology.

Ideally candidates would have an interest in either efficient hardware
design and/ or machine learning models and frameworks. We use the
functional language, Haskell, for every aspect of our work and developers
will get the chance to be involved in every part of the project.
Familiarity and interest with hardware design would be viewed positively
but is not essential. Applicants should be familiar with Unix based systems
as all our development is done on Ubuntu or NixOS.

More information at https://www.myrtlesoftware.com/vacancies/