[Haskell-cafe] [ANNOUNCE] GHC 8.2.2 release candidate 2

Francesco Mazzoli francesco.mazzoli at digitalasset.com
Mon Nov 6 10:08:39 UTC 2017

As the author of that diff, I agree that making it optional is the
right thing to do here -- and in fact I think my first version had
that behavior under a flag. It shouldn't be hard to introduce such a
flag, but I don't know if I have time to do it before 8.2.2 is
released... I'd be happy to help other volunteers, you can ping me on
#ghc, I'm bitonic.

Francesco