[Haskell-cafe] stack, git, directory structure

Patrick Redmond plredmond at gmail.com
Mon May 29 06:49:11 UTC 2017

You can name the source files whatever you like, and you can associate them
with your desired ececutable names in the cabal file.

Eg. In a cabal file:

executable        zshhs
  main-is:        ZshClone.hs
  hs-source-dirs: src

Where "zshhs" is the desired binary output name, and the directory
containing this cabal file also contains "src/ZshClone.hs" with your main
function.