[Haskell-cafe] Seeking Help with IHaskell Maintenance/Development

Jonathan Wheaton jhwheaton at gmail.com
Sun May 7 18:05:10 UTC 2017

As a Haskell newbie and someone who uses IHaskell as a way of exploring
Haskell from anywhere (work, various laptops and Chromebooks at home, my
mobile phone even), I would be really sad to see IHaskell go away. I'm very
much hoping the project can find a maintainer, as it's been invaluable to
me.

Jonathan Wheaton

On May 7, 2017 11:52 AM, "Andrew Gibiansky" <andrew.gibiansky at gmail.com>