[Haskell-cafe] Foldable for (,)

Jonathon Delgado voldermort at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 08:41:43 UTC 2017

Thank you for your explanation, but I think I'm missing something basic. Lists can have a variable length, so it makes sense to have operations that return the length or operate over a set. As ((,) a) can only have one value, the Foldable operations appear to be redundant as well as misleading (by implying that there could be more than one value).