[Haskell-cafe] Proposal for an extension: in-module namespaces

Joachim Breitner mail at joachim-breitner.de
Tue Mar 28 14:23:24 UTC 2017

Hi,

Am Dienstag, den 28.03.2017, 00:11 +0300 schrieb Aura Kelloniemi:
> - What do you fellow Haskellers think about this all?

no opinion yet, but with my context fixes proposal at
https://github.com/ghc-proposals/ghc-proposals/pull/40
I got the feedback that on its own, it does not pull its weight, but as
part of a larger deal, it might be a useful feature. So I guess you can
also consider if “parametrized modules” might be something that you
would want to add to your proposal.

Greetings,
Joachim

--