[Haskell-cafe] Registration Open: Compose 2017, New York, May 18-19

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Mon Mar 20 19:30:56 UTC 2017

http://www.composeconference.org/2017

Compose is a conference for typed functional programmers, focused
specifically on Haskell, OCaml, F#, SML, and related technologies. It will
be held in New York on Thursday and Friday, May 18-19, 2017.

Early Bird registration is now open at eventbrite:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cmpse-conference-2017-tickets-32106159387

Additionally, we're happy to announce our keynote speaker as Emily
Riehl, who is a professor of mathematics at Johns Hopkins University,
and the author of the book Category Theory in Context (as well as much
else).

To get a sense of Compose, you can check out the great talks from
past conferences: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0pEknZxL7Q1j0Ok8qImWdQ

Finally, as a reminder, the Call for Presentations closes on March 23,
so hurry up and get those talk proposals submitted!

http://www.composeconference.org/2017/cfp/

Cheers,
Gershom