[Haskell-cafe] Tools to assist with development cycle of hackage packages

Brandon Allbery allbery.b at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 15:28:39 UTC 2017

Hackage doc building was broken for close to a year, and a lot of people
seem to have concluded that it is therefore permanently broken. But quite a
lot of work was put into (a) fixing problems (b) adding monitoring so the
problems can be detected quickly and fixed if they recur; it's been working
for at least 6 months now, and seems fairly stable.

(That said, at this point I will not be surprised if the consensus of the
community is "no no it is broken forever! always work around it!")