[Haskell-cafe] Looking for maintainers or comaintainers on my Haskell projects

Christopher Done chrisdone at gmail.com
Wed Mar 15 14:20:49 UTC 2017

I'm not sure that anyone's using it. I originally found it on John
Meacham's web site and offered to push it to Hackage. It hasn't been
touched since. I once decided to sit down and modernize it, but realized I
don't actually understand any of the laziness tricks in it.

Anybody's welcome to pick it up and take it to the cleaners!