[Haskell-cafe] Looking for maintainers or comaintainers on my Haskell projects

Gershom B gershomb at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 20:51:23 UTC 2017

On March 1, 2017 at 5:17:21 AM, Christopher Done (chrisdone at gmail.com) wrote:
> Thank you everyone for the support! I've received a number of offers of
> help which I'll be pursuing immediately. :-)

Has anyone offered to help with tryhaskell.org? And, if not, would anyone like to? :-)

There are a few tickets in the haskell repo pertaining to it, so it would probably be good to share the work around a bit to keep the machine humming in decent shape.

Thanks for your work on all these resources for all these years Chris, and thanks for being proactive about transition of maintainership.

Cheers,
Gershom