[Haskell-cafe] CEF3 bindings and game dev in Haskell

Maksymilian Owsianny maksymilian.owsianny at gmail.com
Fri Mar 10 00:19:12 UTC 2017

The thing about this solution is, its simplicity. You can use the
skills of front end (HTML/CSS) people to design your GUI, you can then
build it using something like threepenny and render it to texture
using cef. You can use the skills and tools that already exist.
I agree that this solution is sub optimal, that including a whole
browser inside your application can be a bit much. But I believe that
at least having an option will be much better for the community then
not.

Cheers,
Max.