[Haskell-cafe] Yesod app uses wrong port when connecting to PostgreSQL

Geraldus heraldhoi at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 19:55:00 UTC 2017

Hi folks!

I'm struggling with following error:

libpq: failed (could not connect to server: Connection refused
        Is the server running on host "localhost" (127.0.0.1) and accepting
        TCP/IP connections on port 5432?

I see such messages in Keter's log (in app folder). The VPS where the app
deployed running PostgreSQL 9.6 on port 5433. I have changed default port
in:

   - config/settings
   - config/keter.yaml
   - /opt/keter/etc/postgres.yaml on server side

None of these steps helped. I wasn't able to find other port configuration
places. What else can I do?