[Haskell-cafe] Looking for maintainers or comaintainers on my Haskell projects

Ben Franksen ben.franksen at online.de
Sat Mar 4 18:04:44 UTC 2017

Am 02.03.2017 um 23:15 schrieb Mario Blažević:
> I'm willing to take over the maintenance of frisby, as I already have
> some experience with parser combinator libraries.

It has been a while since I looked at frisby. I do remember that I had
several issues with it and found that the code was pretty hard to
understand, due to numerous unsafe optimization hacks. I'd be glad if
someone cleaned that up, so that it becomes easier to fix errors but I
guess that would be a piece of work, probably amounting to a re-write of
sorts. (To be clear, none of this is Chris' fault, of course, he just
updated cabal stuff.)

Cheers
Ben