[Haskell-cafe] on the {lambda way}

marty.alain marty.alain at free.fr
Thu Jun 29 19:05:14 UTC 2017

Dear Haskell-Café mailing list,

Please excuse me if the Haskell-Café is not the appropriate place to post this question in but, following the advice of M. Simon Peyton Jones, I would like to know if one of you could tell me his opinion about such a work
	- http://lambdaway.free.fr/lambdaway/data/lambdatalk_20170615.pdf
a PDF file directly printed from this wiki page
	- http://lambdaway.free.fr/lambdaway/?view=oxford
introducing an “iconoclastic” approach detailed in long in this workshop
	- http://lambdaway.free.fr/
transforming a web markup syntax into a small functional programming language that an eleven years old child could understand:
	- http://lambdaway.free.fr/lambdaway/?view=teaching

Best regards

Alain Marty
engineer architect