[Haskell-cafe] exceptions, errors, random

Ivan Lazar Miljenovic ivan.miljenovic at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 08:40:35 UTC 2017

There are two general schools of thought as to how to deal with exceptions:

* ExceptT/MonadError from transformers/mtl:
http://www.mega-nerd.com/erikd/Blog/CodeHacking/Haskell/what_do_you_mean.html

* The exceptions package (which is a lifted variant of
Control.Exception in base):
https://www.fpcomplete.com/blog/2016/11/exceptions-best-practices-haskell