[Haskell-cafe] Master programme with Haskell prospects

Abhiroop Sarkar asiamgenius at gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 06:28:04 UTC 2017

Hi Georgi,

I have similar interests as you and I am going to University of Nottingham
for a Masters in Computer Science. Nottingham has a functional programming
laboratory led by Prof. Graham Hutton and Prof. Thorsten Altenkirch :
http://fp.cs.nott.ac.uk/ The programme has lots of interesting elective
courses on functional programming, Logic, Mathematics etc. And also at the
end of the course you do a thesis project with one of the research groups.

Thanks
Abhiroop

On Mon, Jun 19, 2017 at 8:21 PM, Georgi Nakov <nakov.gl at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I was pondering on Master programme with "good" Haskell-related prospects
> upon completion (regardless whether it's in academia or industry).
> Currently the only options available to me are Master in Logic at
> University of Amsterdam and Computing Science at Utrecht. The latter has
> more emphasis on FP and Haskell while the former seems more concerned with
> the mathematical/philosophical foundations. Any thoughts or direct
> observations on these programmes would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
>
> Best regards,
> Georgi

Kloona - Coming Soon!