[Haskell-cafe] Different results when building wxHaskell on Cabal and Stack

Yotam Ohad yotam2206 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 13:03:54 UTC 2017

Hello cafe,
Lately, I wanted to try wxHaskell, so I downloaded and install wxWidgets
and added the necessary paths to %PATH%. The problem was that when trying
to build, cabal would have no problem at all, while stack sends me into
battle with my path, complaining about missing header and executable files
and so on.

I don't understand why stack is having such a hard time when cabal has no
trouble at all. I know that they are not the same, but I still think that
it is weird that stack is acting like that.

Thanks for your help,
Yotam