[Haskell-cafe] GHC Platform-independent object files

Hugo Pacheco hpacheco at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 09:30:13 UTC 2017

Hi cafe,

I am wondering if there is any easy way to distribute a Haskell
module/library in a platform-independent manner without revealing the
source code, that can be seamlessly linked with GHC?
I am thinking about some sort of GHC object files or any intermediate
representation such as C,LLVM or Haskell Core.
My use case would be to release a small utility module as part of a student
assignment without revealing its source code to students.

Thanks,
hugo

--
www.di.uminho.pt/~hpacheco