[Haskell-cafe] Feeding a monad into itself

Rein Henrichs rein.henrichs at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 18:03:48 UTC 2017

This is about as good as you can do. The monad-loops package provides a
variety of similar combinators, generally implemented in similar ways, but
not this specific combinator. The downside of this combinator is that it is
partial: it will run forever without producing anything if f never gives a
Nothing.