[Haskell-cafe] intero-neovim: Bring the joy of Intero to your Neovim!

Matt parsonsmatt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 16:01:56 UTC 2017

Hi everyone,

I would like to invite you to try out my intero-neovim[1] plugin for giving
Neovim IDE-like features. It's a port of the excellent intero plugin for
emacs, and does many of the same things: type at point, go to definition,

It has recently been significantly refactored and a ton of bugs have been
fixed thanks to contributions by Reuben D'Netto and Jake Zimmerman. It's
been working great for me on my work projects (stack-based with about a
dozen packages) as well as one-off files and smaller projects. I would
appreciate any and all feedback on features or bugs :D

https://github.com/parsonsmatt/intero-neovim

Thanks,
Matt Parsons