[Haskell-cafe] any cloud computing services for running Haskell?

Sang Hak (Andy) Chun sanghak at andychun.info
Sun Jul 16 22:48:16 UTC 2017

Hey Dennis,

I'm not aware of any cloud services that offer Haskell-specific
services; however, you should be fine on many mainstream cloud services
(AWS, Azure, etc.) as long as you write your program so that it uses
multiple threads/CUDA/whatever. There's nothing special about programs
that come out of GHC.

You may be interested in packaging your program in a Nix environment if
you intend to run your program across many different environments.

Regards,
Andy