[Haskell-cafe] problems with "stack ghc"

Dennis Raddle dennis.raddle at gmail.com
Thu Jul 13 04:32:54 UTC 2017

Sorry if this is a basic question, but I've never tried to download and
build a Haskell project before. I've only used Haskell for small local
projects. So I'm guessing I need to get the latest source code for Stack
and build it in order to incorporate this feature?

I did try getting the source code from GitHub, but I don't know how to
build it.