[Haskell-cafe] Encrypting streamed data

Michael Snoyman michael at snoyman.com
Thu Jul 6 12:19:37 UTC 2017

This is something I've been interested in too, so with some guidance from
Vincent I put together a short example of doing this:

https://gist.github.com/snoyberg/20243aae347b38ad09daaf8b129e2efb

It's got some magic values in a few places (especially that 65!), and the
usage of leftovers/B.append is far from efficient. However, it should get
the general idea across.