[Haskell-cafe] Ensuring all values of an ADT are explicitly handled OR finding all occurrences of type X in my app

Bryan Richter b at chreekat.net
Tue Jan 31 05:25:30 UTC 2017

On Jan 30, 2017 21:00, "Saurabh Nanda" <saurabhnanda at gmail.com> wrote:

I would want the compiler (or linter) to help me here. Think if a
mid-to-large team where everyone may not know (or remember) what the
current best practices are.

I believe you are asking, "Is there an option to emit warnings when the
underscore pattern is used?"

I further believe the answer to that question is no.

I can appreciate your use case, however.